Thursday, May 17, 2007

Work From Home: Ask Me How!

I work from home every day, unless I’m traveling for work, in which case I work from hotel, or on those rare occasions between homes when I’ve had to work from friend’s home.

The most important trick to working from home is to start out at home, then leave. Here’s how it works: 1) get up, then 2) go to work. See? Work from home!

If you’re looking for information on how to work at home, I can’t help you. Try typing “quotation marks” around your search for a more precise match.

5 comments:

Ken Broadhurst said...

It's called WAH or WAHing.

Amy Plum said...

Working at home is overrated. It just means that you eat too much because you're near the fridge and no one is looking.

Bill Braine said...

Have you been spying on me?

Ken Broadhurst said...

I loved WAHing. It beat commuting by a mile, as it were.

Bill Braine said...

Shouldn't it be called WingAH?