Sunday, February 10, 2008

Progress

After last Thursday's Weight Watchers meeting, I brought home my weight charts going back to January 2002, when I started. I've been feeling a little less than motivated lately and thought a graphic representation of my downs and ups would be in order. Here they are, one hundred and ninety-fourish weigh-ins on a graph. Click to enlarge, if that's what you're into.



I've said it before and I'll say it again. Weight Watchers works.

(Dear Weight Watchers. Please pay me for loving you. Thanks.)

5 comments:

Primer said...

You are a remarkable fellow.

wcs said...

That's more than impressive. It's real neat-o.

Brendy Vaughn said...

That is fantastic. Congratulations.

I've been using WW off and on for many years. My chart has A LOT more spikes. I never have made it to life member though. Maybe that's the problem?

Claudia in Toronto said...

Bravo!

evenfurtherupstate said...

That graph looks like the stock market in the George W. Bush years -- starting out from a strong foundation, plummeting at the outset, then staying more or less stagnant. If your weight were to continue to follow the market, you'd be due for a "correction" and drop another 40 lbs shortly.