Sunday, January 13, 2008

Technicalities

I was an English major, did I mention? So when I say things like "I have changed my feed to a Feedburner feed and if you currently subscribe to my feed you might have to change the settings in your RSS client or Google homepage or what-have-you to be looking at

http://feeds.feedburner.com/exurbitude

...instead of whatever you were looking at before," you should rest assured that to me it sounds like "Έχω αλλάξει την τροφή μου σε μια τροφή Feedburner και εάν προσυπογράφετε αυτήν την περίοδο στην τροφή μου εσείς να πρέπει να αλλάξω τις τοποθετήσεις στον πελάτη RSS ή την αρχική σελίδα Google σας ή τι-έχω-εσείς."

That is all.

UPDATE: Okay, I think I figured it out. DO NOTHING.

2 comments:

wcs said...

C3PO, Human-Cyborg Relations. I am fluent in over six million forms of communication. Except that one.

Anonymous said...

I knew I was not smart enough for this blog...
Was this before Beowulf?